Mp3Tag 3.05 is an application that can help you to edit the information contained in an audio file easily and quickly. For those of you music fans, you definitely have a large collection of songs stored on your PC or laptop. Of the many songs you have, most of them must have invalid or messy data. This of course makes it difficult for you to create an organized music library on your PC. Now with the application Mp3Tag this, you can easily correct the information on the song manually or automatically.
Yes that’s right, you don’t have to manually edit the information data of these songs, you can automatically search for information from a song online. If you do the editing manually, you can edit the information for several songs at once. Data that can be changed by this Mp3Tag application include: ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tag. This application also supports various popular formats today such as: AAC, flac, ape, mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, iTunes compatible, mpc, ogg, ofr, ofs, spx, tak, tta, wma, wv.
Features Of Mp3Tag
- Batch edit ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 and Vorbis Comments tags in one step.
- Supports to download and add covers for your album covers
- Supports online database sites such as Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz and… To insert and save tags.
- Ability to replace characters or words in tags and file names (supported by regular expressions)
- Create and manage playlists even when editing
- Rename files based on tag information
- Getting the tags out of the filenames
- Get HTML, RTF, CSV output to generate good reports and browse your collection based on user patterns
- Unicode Full Support
- Tagging with Unicode Full Support